<$BlogRSDURL$>

15 July, 2004

Hi. It's been so long. Apologies to those who visit this site for my sparkling wit - it will be back in your lives shortly as I am going on holiday in a car with West Brom Rich, which will certainly provide me with plenty material. I've been trying to write a piece on apathy for ages on my computer at work, but I just can't seem to get it finished. I'll try and get it to you soon. In the mean time here are a few links to some nice things:

Garden are a band led by Simian front-man Simon Lord that make acoustic folk tunes, which, as their web-site rightly points out, are a bit reminiscent of Simian's first album Chemistry Is What We Are:




There is a Lincoln Hall reunion on the 11th September this year, which I'm thinking of going to, but only if there are a few others interested. I don't want to get caught in a corner on my own with Flange. Get in touch if you fancy it.

Expolsions in the Sky are a very good band.

And Mark Radcliffe is back on the radio! Still one of the best.

0 comments
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?